DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Audio-Detection Voice Recorder Disguised as Working Pen (TF Slot)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 01/03/2014

Nice tool, very useful for recording discussions, as long as you do NOT need hi-fi, but you DO need the others NOT to know they are monitored. Looks good and sturdy. Price not so low, considering it does still need a memory card. A good thing it does not need a battery. Very handy as you do not a... Read more

In-the-box spy pen and USB connector Nice writing spy pen

0 0 3

• posted bysuperfrancis on 09/15/2012

Excellent product, well built and seems to work. Tried various TF card and also works an 8 Giga I could not record more than 15 minutes, incomprehensible manual, you can record continuously for HOURS and HOURS? The battery life, but due to poor manual I have not yet figured out how to record only... Read more

1 0 9

• posted byFlywheel88 on 04/25/2012

Comes in a nice box with magnetic clip. The sound quality is actually very good. The pen is also working, just turn the lower part and the pen exits the case. The manual is actually HORRIBLE english! I will type a translation for you of it. The recording pen users manual. 60dbs Sound triggered -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymatejreisp on 03/09/2012

It is good quality made. Work fine, sound activator work well. Battery stand up about 3 hour of continuing recording this is amazing for this litele capacity of battery. good sound quality. the biggest con is english manual-ussles! next con is bright led indikator... hard to hide this led if you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrudotcom on 04/30/2011

Yes, sound activation works. Excellent recording quality. 5 min record takes 1.2 Mb on memory card. So 1Gb card would hold more than 2 days of rec. Very bad lame English in manual. Absolutely incomprehensible, obscure language. They would have asked Google, it would have translated better... A is... Read more

7 0 20

DX Everywhere