Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byObazu on 06/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Size is very nice, not too small but big enough. Price is excellent, original Olympus remote control is very expensive and this does the same job. Uses one common lithium-cell you can find almost anywhere and they don't cost much these days. Cons:It has a shiny... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypdsadx on 03/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Most importantly this gizmo works. I have been using it for about two years on an occasional basis. The batteries are still good. It works every time and it is so easy to use that I don't have to reach for the instruction manual when I need to use it. Cons:Non... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomislav on 10/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Relatively ok build quality easy to use small and compact design, fits in everywhere not complicated, just a few simple buttons everything you need thin body, the battery is still working after a couple of months Cons:practically nothing, the plastic material... Read more

0 0
  • posted byworldcoast on 07/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid little remote Cheap as borscht! Ships with battery guard Works out of the package Better than a cable release Cons:It's pretty small, but so is the OEM remote OtherThoughts:Get this if you have an Olympus camera, in fact get two in case you lose one. This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjekostas on 07/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Works exactly the same as the Olympus remote -Can activate bulb mode -Works with Olympus dSLRs Cons:-Somewhat cheap build quality -No manual to speak of -Very little tactile feedback on buttons OtherThoughts:Great item, works almost exactly like the Olympus r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeero on 06/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Costs nothing compared to original Olympus remote. The remote is small, fits nicely to pocket or to camera bag. Build quality is good. Looks good in my opinion. Cons:There are no instructions in the remote which button does what. OtherThoughts:Works great with my E-400.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorivar on 01/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Works right out of the box (battery even included) * Controls my E-410 like a charm * Works well from most angles (I've yet to test its range) * Retail remote is 25-30$. Do the math. Cons:* Build quality is good but not perfect (the glossy front panel isn't entirely f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeero on 10/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Slim and small enough to fit in even the smallest camera back. Looks good in my opinion. Good build quality. I've had this item for few days now and run some tests with it. Does work. And the price is amazing, about one tenth of original brand. Cons:Buttons are not explai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirishspark on 08/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works on the new Olympus E520. Almost cheaper to buy it from Deal Extreme than it is to buy a battery! Its small and dosen't take up much space. Cons:No Instructions, but it isn't that hard to figure out how to use it. When I opened the battery compartment I a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhonzakov on 06/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great with Olympus E-410 - Small, slim and lightweight - Worked right out of the box - All the buttons worked fine - Works in BULB mode - Works in AF and MF modes - Good build quality - Very cheap Cons:None, but i have it only one week.. OtherThoughts:No buttons funct... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections