DX » Community » Reviews » XM-L T6 910LM LED White Light Emitter with 18mm Base(2.9~3.5V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychintups on 10/27/2012

product is not fake, Tested and compare with original product bought from american degikey. All voltages, performance are same as original. Much cheaper and with copper base board. About product, crystal is neatly solder to base without excess solder or excess flux. no handling marks on transparent dome.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydangum on 08/07/2012

Good color, great copper star board. This led has a lot better thermal properties than the 5 other xml leds that I have purchased. It can be driven at 3A with no issue for >1hr. I have not had any problems with performance. The typical green tint around the spot is present. Of course at 800lm you ... Read more

In a SKU: 50513 body with SKU:127684 driver hi/low

0 0 1

• posted byFlyowynd on 08/03/2011

Bright, really bright, one of this baby manage to saturate my digital luxmeter (over 20000 lux). And also it starts working with a very low current (around 100mA). Star board is correct, I'm just wondering if it would be possible to put 3 of this LED very close together to get a better beam. But in this ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections