Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycriskroq on 12/14/2013

- Usefull product. - Easy of mount. - Practical design. - Good packaging. - Simplicity of design. - One and simple colour. - Can make more easy to mount-dismount system. - Materials are fragile. If you like take pictures in very difficult situations, you can buy some cover lens like that, because allow you protect yout equipment and is very good alternative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkyCAM on 06/13/2012

Pretty cheap and fits all 55mm lenses nicely. Good replacement for much pricier original manufacturer lens cap counterparts. The overall build quality is alright. The plastic is sturdy and looks like it could withstand a blow to the lens. Material is all plastic even the spring mechanism. The extra cord is useless in my opinion and is even troublesome ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byv00d00 on 10/24/2011

Great cheap replacement Lens Cover for my Sony Alpha A200. Fits right on and is secured with strap Buy it if you need good replacement lens cover for your digital camera lens :-) Great build quality Fits on Sony Alpha A200 and other Sony SLR Cameras Security strap cord has nice length and dosn't get in way of lens area when hanging (was the reason I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreamlayers on 09/22/2011

* Sturdy plastic * Can be unlatched from the sides or the front * Easy to use * Perfect fit * Securely latches to threads * Good cord * Low price It would be better if the cord attached to the lens cap via a ring that's within the cap and not sticking out. You can leave filters on top of the lens and put the lens cap on top of the filter. I'm glad that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraquero70 on 03/25/2011

In general the build quality is quite good, it doesn't seem that it's going to break tomorrow like many other things in dx. It has a very well thought design because you can put and remove without disassembling the lens hood. The cord is a good idea, but i thing that it is unuseful in dslrs because you have nowhere to attache it and i thing that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFloydbloke on 07/26/2010

Cheap and cheerful lenscap. Fits well and seems sturdy enough, doesn't feel cheap. Nice to have the little string already attached to stop you losing it, saves having to buy one separately, and it’s long enough to be able to fit a reosanble size telephoto or zoom. At this price you can easily afford to buy a couple of spares. None that I can think of.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonW on 11/21/2008

It is a cheap lens cap with strap on it so I will never forget about my cap. It fits prefectly with my Alpha a300 and excellent length of the strap that reachs the body of the camera. It fits onto the filter lens attached too. The surface texture looks cheap, but I guess with this price, not much that you can complain. You can not find a cheaper lens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalcon_1898 on 04/04/2008

Fits lens very snuggly. The centre pinch is nice and stiff. The tether can be a handy feature if you don't change your lens that often. While the tether can be beneficial, it can become a nuance if you change the lens a lot. But not a big deal, it can always be removed. The material used for this lens cap is polystyrene, which is quite fragile, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakg.com on 01/08/2008

Works (Does what it says on the tin). Nothing really A little expensive, but much cheaper to buy through DealExtreme than anywhere else thanks to the free shipping. Read more

0 0
  • posted byiangilf on 11/14/2007

Cheap and effective Had to remove plastic loop fpy retaining cord for it to work on my retractable lens on my Panasonic camera Good buy Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections