DX » Community » Reviews » Rabbit Shaped Tags (Total 100-Sheet)
  • 5 star 43 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlacanti on 04/11/2014

Funny and different from what you use to see. Besides, the material it is made of (normal paper) allows to write some short note on it with a normal pen. Some of the faces of the cats are really funny. The one with the lace is really smart if you put it next to the ninja. As they are made of paper, if you move the book with some of the tags outing the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnout1 on 03/11/2014

Ninja rabbits - enough said if you don't read books you won't need them must remove 500 character minimum must remove 500 character minimum must remove 500 character minimum must remove 500 character minimum must remove 500 character minimum must remove 500 character minimum must remove 500 character minimum must remove 500 character minimum must remove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnEBH on 11/07/2013

Cute - How can you not love these rabbit shaped tags? They're absolutely adorable! Useful - Not only are they cute, but they also keep important pages noted and are like mini post-it notes. You can write on them as well! Plentiful - Especially for the price! None that I can think of. If they have larger version in post-it notes sized, I'd be very interested ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalesponchiado on 10/25/2013

It is so cute and so cheap! It have 100 sheet! You will use it for a long time! Very good to put in the book to know what is the page that you are reading. I gave for my girlfriend 1 year ago, she loves and she still using. It came in a nice packing. Very handy and easy to carry around. You cant write notes because it is very little. Could have more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilajulia on 10/09/2013

It is an original gift. I´ll use it for many gift in the newx month. The paper is well printed. Everything ok! I´m happy to buy. I hope soon to buy more of this product. I recommend this product for its originality and quality. The packaging for shipment was appropriate since it comes protected with nylon and the product arrives in good condition.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandybcs on 10/09/2013

Very cute tags, useful especially when taking notes and sticking them in books, notebooks o paper in general. They look just like the picture. For the price, the number of tags is low (around 20 per face). If you try to use the for something deffierent that sticking them in paper (like the screen of your computer, or the surface of your fridge), then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagus1989 on 09/23/2013

They're cute and cheap. There are 5 different types and you have 100 per package! I think they make a good gift for small children or (in my case) your girlfriend. Since they're black and white printings, there's no ink quality issues. I bought them twice already. Not to be worried about, but they were smaller than I thought... I should have looked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

The price is very good, the material is good, is a straigthforward producto but util y beautiful. El realmente muy buen precio para este producto, el materia es de buena calidad, su diseño es sencillo pero util y lindo. Really dont have cons for this producto, but this if you need. Realmente no encontre contras, compra este producto si lo necesitas,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

It doesn`t need any betteries, works perfect already five months. Now I can always see if a water is too cold or too hot, now neet to touch. Qwick reaction on whater temperature change, almost immediately! No cons at the moment After the above-mentioned I must say that it's a very cool, solid, small wonderful thing that I couldn't find in my local stores ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychizhovalexey on 09/17/2013

Very funny and original stickers markers. Pleased with the whole office. Funny and fun! I have not even fired from his job after applying! Hurray! Price is low, the quality is good! A small package. There could be more takyj bunnies stickers! There is no shortage. Useful stuff! There would be other similar stickers of different styles and types. I would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections