DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Self-Recharge 60-LED Tree Light (Green LEDs)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysAIemcZZ on 05/01/2014

- Never forget to turn your garden lights on or off again: they'll go on automatically in the evening and off after a few hours depending on how much they charged during the day. - Never pay for electricity again. - The LEDs are bright and still shining as brightly as when I bought them a year ago (I've kept them on permanently). - They've spent the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasr on 12/22/2008

No need for an outlet, so I can leave it outside and go on a vacation without worrying about a fire or my energy bill coming too expensive. LEDs are bright without lighting the place too much. Turns on by itself when it gets dark enough. Only one battery inside. I added up one more so they last longer (although I don't need this here as I have about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStephendublin on 05/21/2008

Lovely green glow after dark, brighter than I expected. They stay on all night, although it's summer here at the moment, so they get many hours of daylight. Couldn't be simpler to use, switch on, expose solar panel to daylight and enjoy the spectacle at night. None so far. I'll be interested to see how they perform during winter time, when there's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylathans1 on 12/15/2007

Just switch them on and throw them at your favourite tree, and they will lit automatically when it gets dark enough. No need to plug them into an outlet or change batteries. Not mega robust build quality, so don't try to smash it down to a frozen ground when holding onto the unit it self (like I did. I broke some of the plastic, but it still works great!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections