DX » Community » Reviews » JYC N-769/N3 GPS Receiver for Nikon D90/D5000 DSLR Cameras
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjolandaonline on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:De prijs. Dit is zo'n hebbedingetje waarvoor je voor de originele een klein kapitaal neer moet tellen. Deze prijs is nog grappig.Cons:De eerste keer had de camera wel veel tijd nodig om de juiste locatie bedacht te krijgen. Handig was het als er ook een losse c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugolandry on 08/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Light, precise. Fits perfectly on a D90. Cold start takes less than a minute. Hot and warm starts done within a few seconds.Cons:When mounted on the camera, internal flash cannot be used but one could easily attach it to the camera strap with the GP1-CL1 clip, or simply wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAntonioGPS2 on 06/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I am the owner of a reputated store dealing with GPS, so I know what I have in my hands This is truly a GPS receptor that is recognized readily and seamlessly by my Nikon D90 or D7000 cameras. You simply attach the GPS to your camera and ready you are !. It too... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections