Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• I love them <3

posted by Bandy on 04/08/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

OK, I just got these, so I won't be able to talk about their performance in the long run, but I've been using them all day for a couple of days and they sound great! They have great bass and the sound doesn't distort at all at high volume. They're comfortable and the build quality is really good, all besides the fact that they're really beautiful and unique headphones.
    The microphone was sort of a plus, because I really only wanted the headphones, but it's pretty decent.

Cons:

Nothing about the product. The box's quality wasn't so good and it came quite squashed, but nothing happened to the headphones.
    They also don't isolate sound, that's pretty much the worst thing I can say about them.

OtherThoughts:

They are a little smaller than I expected, they won't cover your ears.
    Also I don't like how the brand is put on them; the graphic is pretty, so the brand in white in the middle of the phone, with chinese letters, doesn't add much.

Bottomline:

They're great headphones. They're cheap, but don't look cheap, they're stylish and they sound good. It was definitely a good purchase :)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections