Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRichieKH on 08/22/2013

-Light weight -Automaticly forms to your body -Cheap in comparison to others -has different mounts -can hold up a DSLR (Ex. Canon 600D) -comes in a handy carry bag -works as it should I can't come up with more pros then this. -feels a little bit cheap -you might get overwelmed by all the pieces. For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypera038 on 04/25/2013

Verry light and stable. Verry adjustuable. Belt is exselent but do not know why i' gonna use to.screws are solid and well kept. I think they are well done and will not make the problem Not so strong. Finis perform is not great but still verry good. When I mount heavier camera somewhat be threaded and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgorBlitz on 01/28/2013

- PRICE!!! - Comes with a nice bag. - It's very lightweight. - Works perfect with my Canon EOS 60D and a Sigma 24-70mm lens (around 1.6kg). - You don't get tired too soon. - My shots are much stable now. - The extension arm is perfect!!! - I don't use the "quick" release plate, because it seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrazvanutza on 10/21/2012

Very usefull when handling cameras/DSLRs: The weight is transferred to your body; no hand fatigue Image stabilization You can actually take pictures with one hand Lightweight When needed you can detach the camera very quickly You can only take pictures / film at the head level I use it for my DSLRs (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvm999 on 03/11/2012

Makes the thing which is designed for - camera is stabilized and video is shot much smoother now. Can't replace professional rigs and stabilizers - but still perfect choice for amateur or semi-pro photographer/cameramen. Standard connection is used so it fits well on the majority of devices. Works fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKulalex on 12/11/2011

It's functional: you can turn it as you wish, even 180 degrees. It suppurts different photo and video devices. I uded it with my Sony CX100 camera and with Nikon D80. As a result it's a useful thing both to photographers and cameramen. The soft supports at the shoulder and belly help to work for a long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythezigner2 on 06/21/2011

Do the job well done, but only for lightwighted cameras and/or rigs. It looks sturdy at first look. The extention arm can let you place the camera lcd just in front of your eyes. Can't handle more than 5kg. Mine broke the extention "arm" at the first usage. I was using a 2 cameras setup with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymax258 on 03/21/2011

Best buy for me. Confortable, easy of use, many postions. Good quality. Perfect handing Unplug plate for DSLR camera or camcorder I find only one negative. Weight. Is it for small camcorders or dslr. Weight more then 10 kg is impossible. I saw video on youtube with test and weight is only one think negative,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections