Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRichieKH on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Light weight -Automaticly forms to your body -Cheap in comparison to others -has different mounts -can hold up a DSLR (Ex. Canon 600D) -comes in a handy carry bag -works as it should I can't come up with more pros then this. Cons:-feels a little bit cheap -yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypera038 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Verry light and stable. Verry adjustuable. Belt is exselent but do not know why i' gonna use to.screws are solid and well kept. I think they are well done and will not make the problem Cons:Not so strong. Finis perform is not great but still verry good. When I m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorBlitz on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- PRICE!!! - Comes with a nice bag. - It's very lightweight. - Works perfect with my Canon EOS 60D and a Sigma 24-70mm lens (around 1.6kg). - You don't get tired too soon. - My shots are much stable now. - The extension arm is perfect!!! Cons:- I don't use the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrazvanutza on 10/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very usefull when handling cameras/DSLRs: The weight is transferred to your body; no hand fatigue Image stabilization You can actually take pictures with one hand Lightweight When needed you can detach the camera very quickly Cons:You can only take pictures / film at th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvm999 on 03/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Makes the thing which is designed for - camera is stabilized and video is shot much smoother now. Can't replace professional rigs and stabilizers - but still perfect choice for amateur or semi-pro photographer/cameramen. Standard connection is used so it fits we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKulalex on 12/11/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's functional: you can turn it as you wish, even 180 degrees. It suppurts different photo and video devices. I uded it with my Sony CX100 camera and with Nikon D80. As a result it's a useful thing both to photographers and cameramen. The soft supports at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythezigner2 on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Do the job well done, but only for lightwighted cameras and/or rigs. It looks sturdy at first look. The extention arm can let you place the camera lcd just in front of your eyes. Cons:Can't handle more than 5kg. Mine broke the extention "arm" at the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymax258 on 03/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best buy for me. Confortable, easy of use, many postions. Good quality. Perfect handing Unplug plate for DSLR camera or camcorder Cons:I find only one negative. Weight. Is it for small camcorders or dslr. Weight more then 10 kg is impossible. I saw video on yo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections