Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreffects on 07/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: o (Stainless Steel Protractor with Ruler) tem uma impressão de alta definição excelente para medição de precisão Cons: o (Stainless Steel Protractor with Ruler) Tem um eixo que não é ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMultiSaleno on 01/19/2014

This protractor with ruler is amazing and smart! I use it 3 times in a week in school. My friends thinks its cool so worth the 5.98 $! Its not Transparent so sometimes it can be heard to use in math class. And its really sharp so you can cut yourself if you are unlucky. Should be Transparent and not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybidegorri on 12/11/2013

Resistente y lo bastante grande para trabajos grandes. Económico y cumple perfectamente su función de marcado de ángulos a un precio muy económico. Perfecto para trabajos de bricolaje que no requieran una precisión excesiva. No es lo suficiente preciso para trabajos que requieran ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalechinees on 11/12/2013

There aren't a lot of tools like this but I use them a lot for woodworking. it's not extremely precise but it will do the job just fine. The bar could be a little bit thicker since sometimes wood is already beveled. In this case you can't really clip it only the wood easily. Great tool and I recently ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanAlv on 10/27/2013

Precise Protractor that can measure from 180 to minus 180 degrees with a precision of tenths of a degree. It is very high durability because it is made of stainless steel. It is very small which can lead to either side. It has a screw to attach the measure and prevent errors due to displacement of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoJorge on 12/07/2012

very good. tried already with set-squares that i know the exact angle and it measures exactly the 30 degrees, the 45 degrees and the 60 degrees, so i believe in the measurements of the Protractor. the metal has sharp edges and corners.... but it was expected because it is all made in metal. the measurement ... Read more

54780 - Photo 01 54780 - Photo 02 54780 - Photo 03 54780 - Photo 04 54780 - Photo 05 54780 - Photo 06 photo 01

0 0 0

• posted byEdmilsonbmx on 09/18/2012

The material is not excellent, but for those who want to learn and invest in an inexpensive tool you can buy. O material não é excelente, mas para quem quer aprender e investir em uma ferramenta de baixo custo, pode comprar. The finish leaves something to be desired, could be better sanded. greatly improve ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvgenii1 on 07/28/2012

Low price, fairly long range, friendly dial Small burrs along the contour of the dial that can be easily be cleaned with sandpaper. When combined with line line line of the base obtained by the difference of the zero to half a degree. For accuracy will always have to make adjustments to half a degree.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylordvellos on 11/08/2011

nice build quality easy to see the number fairly accurate if you are not using it for rocket building since it is metal it is easy to clean and you can use with "blades" i always like this stuff to come with cases or bags, the engeniring of it colud be improved like having a second precision ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byech81 on 10/14/2011

It is made from metal. Therefore it can be used to cut things with a paper knife without damaging the ruler. The angle scale (degrees) is not accurate. The 90 degree position is about 1 deg off. Therefore the angle measurement can't be trusted. This seems to be caused by bad alignment of parts. The holes ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections