DX » Community » Reviews » Portable MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio/TF Slot - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydannypari on 04/26/2014

strong sound, real clear without inner noises, the battery last long enough, strong outer shell, a place for aux cable, sd card, usb, the fm radio works just fine. when the charging cable is in it makes some trouble with the sound/ the touch screen on the iphone. really good speaker, I use it all the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsakito on 12/01/2012

Definitely the quality of the sound is the best thing. it's small, compact and have a good sound for a good price. The battery keeps working for hours. Under, have a space for other battery but doesn't come with manual, so I don't know how works, but I imagine it's for extra battery. If you turn of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChecka on 04/28/2012

This Device was ordered "blind", without any review for this gadget i just ordered it by reading the features list. But when it finally arrived my first thought was: how beautiful and shiny it looks...yeah! It is made by real aluminium, exept the casing of the speakers which is made by plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections