DX » Community » Reviews » Audi FAD-1 Black Auto Body Paint Scratch Repair Pen (12ml)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Read it before you buy it

posted by PIDGE00 on 08/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It will mantle the scratches. It's very cheap and if your car has some deep scratches it helps. You can easily apply it yourself.

Cons:

It won't be the same thing as if you paint your car. If the scratches are too deep, in fact, I think it's inevitable to paint the car properly. You will always notice the difference between you're black audi ink and this one, because, after you apply it, its brightness is different from the rest of the car. Maybe trying to polish after it's dry may help. I'll try it.

OtherThoughts:

The tip of the pen is kind of difficult to use... you have to press hard down and squeeze hard as well, and such manual work requires care and smoothness. The tip could be better in order to have a better final result. About the ink, i've got nothing to say. I don't know if it's truly Audi's ink, but it's definitely black.

Bottomline:

It'll do for a while. If the scratched area of your care is big, it won't solve the problem. I believe it'll be nice for small things, specialy in lower parts of the car, not so visible.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections