DX » Community » Reviews » TC-C1 1.1" LCD Camera Timer Remote Controller for Pentax K100D/Samsung GX-1X/Canon EOS 30 + More
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNixxen on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very good copy of the official product. -Easy to understand and use interface. -Long battery life(even though it claims the battery is running out. I've been using it for 14 days straight since the "low battery" icon appeared - I scratch that off as a low qua... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykskjon on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's quite good for the price, and will allow you, amongst other things, to take extremely long exposures with your SLR. It feels sturdy. Cons:The backlight should have been stronger and more even. It can be difficult to read the display when it's really dark.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAfricaDave on 10/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Amazing price - and it should work with any camera that takes a 3.5mm jack shutter cable. I have been using it with my Canon 60D, works well! - It has quite versatile settings; delay time, shutter time, interval time, amount of exposures, it even has the normal shutte... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections