DX » Community » Reviews » TC-C1 1.1" LCD Camera Timer Remote Controller for Pentax K100D/Samsung GX-1X/Canon EOS 30 + More
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNixxen on 04/23/2013

-Very good copy of the official product. -Easy to understand and use interface. -Long battery life(even though it claims the battery is running out. I've been using it for 14 days straight since the "low battery" icon appeared - I scratch that off as a low quality battery) -Optional illuminated LCD helps a LOT when shooting in the dark and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykskjon on 02/05/2013

It's quite good for the price, and will allow you, amongst other things, to take extremely long exposures with your SLR. It feels sturdy. The backlight should have been stronger and more even. It can be difficult to read the display when it's really dark. The backlight turns off too quickly. The buttons doesn't have backlight. The battery doesn't seem ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAfricaDave on 10/12/2011

- Amazing price - and it should work with any camera that takes a 3.5mm jack shutter cable. I have been using it with my Canon 60D, works well! - It has quite versatile settings; delay time, shutter time, interval time, amount of exposures, it even has the normal shutter button with hold function for bulb mode. - Well built - Erganomic - fits nicely ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections