DX » Community » Reviews » Car ABS Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycscandido on 10/02/2012

Practical and efficient. Do not fall windshield. Fully adjustable. Protects tablet. Resistant material. The gear assembly and bearing p tablet cause a great impression. It is cumbersome, however, the device is more. The only thing I did not like was the pin ue keeps the device in the holder. I had to use a heat source to tighten slightly inward so that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolPPol2 on 09/28/2011

- Cheep compare to other Car Mount product - Lock my tablet perfectly and won't fall during drive. - Can use as a docking at your home :) - Highly adjustable. - Stick to many flat surface in include table and mirror in car -When use in car my tablet is little vibrating but still useable and not fall at all may be because of the weight won't fall. Need ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrostim on 07/11/2011

- Sturdy plastic. - Versatile conception, easily adapt to any car. - rock solid suction cup. I doubt that it can fall by itself. - keep the button, camera and power supply available for use. - May vibrate while driving, because of the axes that are not very well adjusted. - I have some difficulty to tighten one of the axis. The overall quality is good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomascoto on 05/18/2011

-This stand is very solid. Currently it is mounting my Galaxy Tab on my desk. The stand flexes only slightly when pressing the screen. -The camera and buttons are not blocked by the caddy -Quick to insert and remove the tablet -Huge freedom of movement with the top gimbal and bottom hinge. -Set up in a car with the weight of the Tablet and the fairly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybostwickenator on 03/20/2011

-This stand is very solid. Currently it is mounting my Galaxy Tab on my desk. The stand flexes only slightly when pressing the screen. -The camera and buttons are not blocked by the caddy -Quick to insert and remove the tablet -Huge freedom of movement with the top gimbal and bottom hinge. -Set up in a car with the weight of the Tablet and the fairly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections