DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Digital SLR Remote for Pentax / Nikon / Canon / Konica Minolta
  • 5 star 53 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byablumers on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This remote control works really good in a distance between 2 and 4 meters. I bought this for my Canon T2i (550) and worked really well. Cons:I guess it is doesn't work if you don't align the remote control with the camera. In my canon T2i the only buttons tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhannahsati on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was fairly cheap, came with a battery already, and it is very lightweight and thin, so it won't add any bulk to your equipment. Cons:May break easily. There are cheaper ones here in DX. But for the price, it's definitely worth buying. OtherThoughts:I used it a lot in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEltonB on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build, good price, good work. It does what it supposed to do. I use it with my 550d/t2i canon. It works for both photo (shutter release) and video. It comes in handy when you want to shoot video and you are in front of the camera, or when your camera is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychallen12 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's easy to use Works perfectly with my Canon EOS 400D battery included Look simple and good finish It is compatible with many devices, if it works correctly with all I think it's the best purchases you can make a photographer Cons:You only can shoot the canon EOS 400D... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrattail on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, flat. Works with all brands. Good price. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Would be nice to have a hole on it for fixing on keyring. Different colors would be preffered. Bottomline:Small, all camera brands in one dewice. CR 2025 lithium battery inside. Tested with Pentax K-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneluferencz on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) cheap 2) discrete quality 3) it works 4) good range more than 15m Cons:On nikon d60 only remote shutter works no other option works on this model of dslr camera. Quality is good but could improve. Battery is hard to change. Buttons wont work for long(qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunoc on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a Canon 550D and this is a great, cheap device to shoot pictures away from my camera. It can take an immediate picture with the S button of with a 2 seconds time with the 2S button. If auto-focus is turned on, the camera will also focus before the shot. Cons:None... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonymd on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality is at its best. The range of the IR beam is about 10 meters which is a lot. It is a lot cheaper then it is in the store and there are many extra functions. Cons:It's not compatable with many new Canon DSLR's but if you are lucky and works with yours... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzvjerka24 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and very useful product. For little money I got great working remote controller for my Nikon Coolpix 8800 and I recommend using this remote of course if you need it. Plastic parts are very good quality. Battery is also included. Cons:Not all keys are working on... Read more

Unpacking Parts
    0 0
  • posted byStringdingetje on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For a very affordable price this easy to use remote control for digital SLR camera's can be bought. It's small so easy to take with me Cons:It does not work at all on my Konica Minolta S800! It looks a bit cheapy with all the plastic and the thin buttons but t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections