DX » Community » Reviews » E14 3W 220-250LM Candle Style Warm White 3-LED Bulb (220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHoizwurm on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sauber verarbeitet ordentlich verpackt hält mit der original 25Watt Birne leicht mit Angenehmes Licht Haltbarkeit wird sich weisen Cons:kann keinen Fehler finden OtherThoughts:Würde auf jeden Fall schauen das es eine warmleuchtende LED ist. Die sind einfach der... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaugilas on 06/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:From my observations it is an equivalent of ~25W incandescent light bulb. Cons:The glass is really fragile. From 3 ordered one was already broken. Although it is a LED bulb so even when the glass is broken it still works! The light could be a bit warmer OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheonewhoneedsmillion on 11/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As bright as 30W ordinary bulb. Well built. Looks nice. Colour of light a bit whiter than ordinary bulb, but nice. Cons:Ordered 6 pieces. Two glass bulbs were broken during trasportation due to INAPROPRIATE PACKING for such fragile glass bulbs. I think more consistent box... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoniofonty0 on 04/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice warm light. Glass in the shape of a candle does not spoil the appearance. A good aluminum radiator. In general, the lamp is beautiful! Cons:The glass glued to the housing compound. In a light bulb, the LED screws came loose. Improper packaging, the cardboard i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymosh86 on 04/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice warm light. Glass in the shape of a candle does not spoil the appearance. A good aluminum radiator. Cons:Absolutely not folding design. Glass glued to the housing compound. Visible gap between the LED star and a radiator. There is no thermal paste. Wryly twisted... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConguito on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright Light, more than I expected, it's a real warm white color like the incadescent bulbs. I can say that the light of one of this bulbs is alike a 40W incandescent bulb. Very good constructed. Cons:The only con I can talk about this item is the package... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections