DX » Community » Reviews » E14 3W 220-250LM Candle Style Warm White 3-LED Bulb (220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHoizwurm on 12/13/2012

Sauber verarbeitet ordentlich verpackt hält mit der original 25Watt Birne leicht mit Angenehmes Licht Haltbarkeit wird sich weisen kann keinen Fehler finden Würde auf jeden Fall schauen das es eine warmleuchtende LED ist. Die sind einfach der gewohnten Glühbirne am nächsten. Habe auch eine andere Lampe bestellt die nicht warmleuchtend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaugilas on 06/06/2012

From my observations it is an equivalent of ~25W incandescent light bulb. The glass is really fragile. From 3 ordered one was already broken. Although it is a LED bulb so even when the glass is broken it still works! The light could be a bit warmer A bit expensive, but its ~10x cheaper to use and it should last 10 or 100 times longer than incandescent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheonewhoneedsmillion on 11/06/2011

As bright as 30W ordinary bulb. Well built. Looks nice. Colour of light a bit whiter than ordinary bulb, but nice. Ordered 6 pieces. Two glass bulbs were broken during trasportation due to INAPROPRIATE PACKING for such fragile glass bulbs. I think more consistent boxes wouldn't ruin the manufactorer. Would be nice if delivered whole, being packed relative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoniofonty0 on 04/11/2011

Very nice warm light. Glass in the shape of a candle does not spoil the appearance. A good aluminum radiator. In general, the lamp is beautiful! The glass glued to the housing compound. In a light bulb, the LED screws came loose. Improper packaging, the cardboard is fragile. In brightness similar to the 30-40w bulb. Light propagates in all directions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymosh86 on 04/10/2011

Very nice warm light. Glass in the shape of a candle does not spoil the appearance. A good aluminum radiator. Absolutely not folding design. Glass glued to the housing compound. Visible gap between the LED star and a radiator. There is no thermal paste. Wryly twisted the screws holding the LED. In brightness similar to the 40w bulb. Light propagates ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConguito on 04/05/2011

Very bright Light, more than I expected, it's a real warm white color like the incadescent bulbs. I can say that the light of one of this bulbs is alike a 40W incandescent bulb. Very good constructed. The only con I can talk about this item is the package, It should protect better the bulbs, cause I've buy 8 bulbs and the crystal from two of them were ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections