DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 174LM High Power White 3-LED Bulb (12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIgalY on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice beam pattern, even color (even though I'd prefer something a little bit warmer). Build quality seems rather solid. Definetly worth the price. Cons:Nothing I can think of. It just does the job, plain and simple. OtherThoughts:I got his item and SKU: 94191... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGammaButa on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very bright light - can work from 12V adapter, car battery, other battery packs near 12Volts - tested and worked fine from solar solar panel with 18Volt starting voltage - only need 300-320mA of input current, leds are connected serially - for DIY porjects a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturnercr on 07/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought 4 of these for my study/spare bedroom. Seems well constructed with no obvious flaws. Nice and bright - good replacement for 20W halogen. Go straight in to the existing fittings with no problems. Just switch on. They run cool. Excellent value for money... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTckhan on 04/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very solidly built and sized accurately so that it perfectly replaced the halogen bulb in fitment. Aluminum body seems very strong, and does not heat up hardly at all in use. Light output is very strong. Same as halogen, and brighter than an older 18 LED bulb I also own... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections