Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

posted by turnercr on 07/10/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

I bought 4 of these for my study/spare bedroom. Seems well constructed with no obvious flaws. Nice and bright - good replacement for 20W halogen. Go straight in to the existing fittings with no problems. Just switch on. They run cool. Excellent value for money and free shipping too!

Not anything obvious. Perhaps the cool white color is a little colder than I would choose but this does not detract from their utility.

The cool white color is useful in a study etc but I wouldn't want it in my lounge, even though I live near Durban, South Africa which enjoys a nice warm climate. My whole house, which I bought about 6 months ago, is fitted with MR16 12V downlighters so I am experimenting with different types. I have ordered 4 off 5W warm white LEDs from DX for the lounge. DX seems a clued up and customer friendly supplier which are easy to use and have really good prices.

If you want a bright, general cool white light globe, then buy this. You won't get a better deal anywhere if you don't live in Hong Kong or mainland China.

Post comment

DX Everywhere