Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheWizzard on 04/04/2013

- Very low price - all black - has a sturdy, good quality (at least it feels like) material. - Most of all, it sits perfectly on my Canon lenses. - None so far -Maybe DX can ship lens caps to EU warehouse, would be a good deal I was really impressed by the lens cap. i did not believe it can stay on so good. I lost mine twice, bought some original Canon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaprezzjp on 05/23/2012

Fits perfectly on the Canon Rebel XS! The string that comes with it is also durable and hasn't broken on me yet. The hinge effect is flawless and there is no play when it is on the lens. NONE that I can think of! At least on the Rebel XS it's a perfect fit on the lens and will not pop off when traveling or even with some abuse. What a product! It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjekostas on 08/22/2010

-Centre-pinch cap -Works perfectly -Fits properly -Great as a replacement -For using with a lens hood. -Can put a retaining strap on so you don't lose it. -Kind of cheap and nasty plastic, but for what it's supposed to do, who cares. These types of caps are meant to be used when you have a lens hood on - with a centre-pinch cap, you don't have to remove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjenyayah on 04/23/2010

I find disturbing to remove original lens cap and put it into the pocket or somewhere else. This is the solution! Cap with long rope! Build quality is very good. The price is really cheap! Check your local shops. There is no any labels. Just black cap. Convenient latch with notches for fingers. Fits perfectly for 58 mm lenses. You can simply bind it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonwm on 02/20/2009

This lens cover fits perfect. It is 58mm if anyone wondered. The thread is very usefull so you dont loose the lens cap. The build quality is great, this cap will absolutely take a fall or two. And it is very easy to use. The thread is the perfect length even for some big zoom lenses. I got only one con to this product. That is if you pull the thread ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHavanna250 on 11/19/2008

The lens cover does its job very well. It is easy to use and fits perfectly on the uv filter I use on my lens. The strap is also nice, it is so easy to lose a cap. I know, it happened to me once. No, I can not think of any cons, perhaps if I use it longer but thats in the future. We will see..... I hope the strap cord wont break, it could mean that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChr0n0 on 11/10/2008

- Good protection for your camera lens. - Tight, perfect fit for my camera adapter tube. - Quite cheap/affordable. - Build quality is nice, doesn't feel/look cheap. - None that I can see - It doesn't have Canon logo for my S3 IS, lol, but that's irrelevant isn't it? ;) I bought this to go along with the 58mm conversion adapter tube (sku.8679) for my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduckyyy on 07/28/2008

Great price for this. locks onto filter rings tightly. comes with a cord. it has two points for you to press on, at the edges when your not using a lens hood and inner points when you do. the strap wasnt as good as the canon oem on that came with the camera, 30 seconds later i had them swapped and on the camera. the cap doest sit securely on the lens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavester on 07/15/2008

Protects your lens, this is essential if you don't have this! Light. Attaches tightly. Easy to take out and put in. Has a cord, so it doesn't get lost. (My camera didn't have the cord on the lens cap, so that's why I got this.) No big "JXINGJANG" text encarved to the lens cap. You can't take photos with the camera when this is on? Apart from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycramsvik on 06/27/2008

Has a wire attached to it, so you can fasten the lid to the camera or your lens. the mechanism in the middle of the cap makes it easy to attach/detach the cap even if you use a lens hood. String may be short if you have a long lens. The string should come with a clip on the end, so you can easily attach/detach the wire from the camera when you switch ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections