Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosmayol on 05/10/2013

cheap, easy to use, it accomplish its purpose , the lenses is protected by a plastic leaf, i thin i invest wisely my money on this item i cant find a real con, maybe it seems a little weak, but i was expecting it, so, if you treat it carefully you shall have no problem if you want to take the camera outside at the sun light it would be very useful i ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAviadW on 04/23/2013

Very Useful, you can easily find focus and analyze the frame in terms of exposure and such.. it's a lot cheaper overall if you compare it to other similar viewfinder.. it is extremely fragile! the knots that are holding the screws connecting the two pieces together are so weak that mine got broken after the second time i used it! while shooting, it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHostron on 09/26/2012

A very, very, very nice viewfinder! It is really working 'perfect', and it looks very professional. It is also very good and professional boxed! Nice box with viewfinder and accesories in it. In the box: -Viewfinder it self -Frame for the camera (for mounting the viewfinder) -Cord for the viewfinder It haves a lottle bit distorted picture, but when ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byuwjuan on 08/29/2011

I've used the original $400 one everybody knows, and this one, given the price difference, works pretty well. It produces a large, bright image. The diopter adjustment is a joke. It doesn't adjust anything. It comes with only one frame, meaning you can use it with one camera only, so I dremelled four holes in each corner of the plastic shader, and put ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections