DX » Community » Reviews » 8" LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame with SD/MMC/USB/Earphone/DC In Slot - White (16MB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVolneySL on 06/06/2014

Beautifull product. It fits very well my home theater. Elegant and stilish, besides good image. For the price, is one of best. Not a cons, but the software is kind a confusing to operate, but since you learn, it will not be a problem. No cons. Only that it last several weeks to arrive. It seems I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalopro on 06/25/2012

Good price, very good material and construction Excellent resolution Good media support Good looking Plug and play very intuitive interface (despite the language) Manual and menus only on Chinese Battery last only a couple of hours, but anyway mostly use is on AC Power Is a vaery good product for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeunomediogo on 03/31/2012

- Easy to use; - Great design, combines with any decoration setup; - Not expensive; - Turns on and off at user defined hour (good for not having it "wear out") - Mine came with menus in english, I had to take a look at the user manual and select menus according to their position in the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlonER on 07/12/2011

- Good price - Good quality - Easy to use - Fast Starts - Works with any SD/microSD(with converter to SD) cards - Two laguages only - If pictures are in a separate folders, the folder names are cutted (restricted to 5 symbols in the folder name). Very difficult to find needed folder if you have I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydenisfaq on 04/20/2011

Thank you very much, got a long-awaited photo frame! Very good workmanship, no squeaks, no scratched, the screen is protected by two films! Includes a convenient remote control with batteries already installed. Perfectly plays music and video files of different codecs, very fast, not slow. Large... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections