DX » Community » Reviews » 8" LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame with SD/MMC/USB/Earphone/DC In Slot - White (16MB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVolneySL on 06/06/2014

Beautifull product. It fits very well my home theater. Elegant and stilish, besides good image. For the price, is one of best. Not a cons, but the software is kind a confusing to operate, but since you learn, it will not be a problem. No cons. Only that it last several weeks to arrive. It seems to be well manufactured. I will buy another. The quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlonER on 07/12/2011

- Good price - Good quality - Easy to use - Fast Starts - Works with any SD/microSD(with converter to SD) cards - Two laguages only - If pictures are in a separate folders, the folder names are cutted (restricted to 5 symbols in the folder name). Very difficult to find needed folder if you have some amount of them. - Short power cable I didn't pay attention ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydenisfaq on 04/20/2011

Thank you very much, got a long-awaited photo frame! Very good workmanship, no squeaks, no scratched, the screen is protected by two films! Includes a convenient remote control with batteries already installed. Perfectly plays music and video files of different codecs, very fast, not slow. Large viewing angles, almost no glare. Unfortunately there was ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections