DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrob6809 on 02/26/2013

Works well with Raspberry PI I have personally tested with Raspbian, and RaspBMC, worked well with both. Have used for streaming video, both on my network and over the internet. Blue network activity light is a little too bright. Very minor. Don't let this stop you buying. I dropped it on the floor, and the case came apart, but it also snapped back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJereJC on 10/18/2012

Works great, I bought one, and within a month a bought another for my second computer. Windows XP was a little tricky to get up and running, but that is more of a widows issue. Windows 7 worked great, plug and play. I'm an MMO player, and the games run smooth, with no issues. none, does what it should. They work great, my only complaint would be the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhiMo on 11/28/2011

Small. About 2 inches long. Fast. My NZ internet connection only goes up to 700kB/s but it handled it with ease. No need for installation disk, automatically installed itself on Windows 7 and Ubuntu. None. Works well. Good price. Good little adapter. Installs easily, picks up a good signal and was cheap. Small. About 2 inches long. Fast. My NZ internet ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections