DX » Community » Reviews » Roll and Tap Activated Digital LED Dice (4-Pack Assorted Colors)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytolerant2 on 12/29/2008

Very high novelty value for kids. Both 4-year-old and 10-year-old liked them a lot and actually used them for games in preference to real dice. 3 out of 4 dice did not work out of the box. I had to open them up and clean a nasty chalky substance off the batteries. Once this was complete they all worked for a while, but then one of the LEDs stopped working.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelpMeCableGuy on 10/10/2008

Big easy to see and hear lights show the rolled amount. Much bigger than expected. Since bounced around in shipping the little contacts for the batteries were bent and did not make a connection. I had to open them up, remove the batteries, and use a small screwdriver to bend them outward again. My set could have been damaged in shipping, although the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrWeird on 05/14/2008

Look pretty nice (outside, at least). Easy to use (just tap them hard), don't go off by mistake too easily. Can't wait until I go play DnD with these, should be a riot. ;) Loud. Beeping gets annoying after a while and they take their sweet time to show the resulting number. These are bigger than I thought, around 2.9 x 2.9 x 3 cm. Leds are pretty bright,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkywise on 02/27/2008

Larger then expected, but a good size to keep with your board games or RPG stuff. The dice feel solid and have bright red LEDS. The included AG13 batteries seem to be of decent quality and have lasted me so far. The dice beep when being 'rolled'. While the dice feel solid, the build quality is a bit sketchy (but what do you expect at this price?). The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaestro on 01/30/2008

- easy to use, just tap the dice and it works - good looks (clean look) - good buildquality (it looks and feels pretty solid) Not completely clear what the best tapping method is (sometimes you need to tap twice to activate) Would be nice to have a package of 5 dice for Yahtzee Nice to have, fun to give away Read more

0 0
  • posted bykvv20 on 01/18/2008

A lot of fun Awful build quality. I had to repair 2 of 4 dices. One of them required cleaning batteries (one battery has STAIN on its body). Another had one LED non-functional. Fixed by soldering (!). Manufacturer's soldering is worst I ever see Don't look inside Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuage1320 on 12/29/2007

Useful in small space where throwing of dice is constraint. No more running after and searching for "escaping" dice under the table :) Need a harder tap to get it running. Keep kids from 6 to grandma of 60s entertained & amused. Great fun guessing the number as it slows down. Beeping sound is not as loud or annoying to me.....the sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQru1982 on 12/08/2007

Can be used in car You can see the number in dark places too. Not too small for small children. Beeping sound gets annoying Some of my dice in package was too sensitive and some of them you have to mash pretty hard to get it on. Great fun for kids, not so great for adults when you hear the beeping sound over and over again :) Read more

0 0
  • posted bysakinah on 11/08/2007

really great for board games great present for kids none get it, fun even to play on its own Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoundit on 10/30/2007

Sturdy Chirps away and flashes a random number sequence, slowing down till it shows you your number for a few seconds. Battery life extension tabs are easy to reinsert. Not a choking hazard for little children. You might need to keep some watch batteries handy. Nowhere near as compact as regular dice. Remember where you put the battery tabs and you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections