DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Colorful Internet Protective Soft Carrying Bag with Zipped Close for 12" Laptop
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChicoPrato on 11/10/2012

I bought this bag more than 10 months ago, I use to travel so much and still have the colours like the first day. The zipper works perfectly and the seams are very well finished. Tengo esta bolsa desde hace más de 10 meses, viajo mucho y sigue teniendo los colores como el primer día. La cremallera funciona perfectamente y las costuras est&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytinchogob on 09/19/2012

*Colorful *Its very nice and gets a lot of atention. *Zippers doesn't seem to broke in the near future. *Cushy, protects it from usual handling well pretty much nothing so far, size es as declared *Some strong rubber smell first days *Should have some protection for the inside of zippers to avoid scratches, nothing you cant avoid if using with care.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatricia8979 on 07/26/2012

good quality, the zipper works well and fits my netbook. And it's very beautiful and also stylish! Everybody loved this deal extreme product!!! If you are wondering to buy it, for sure i recommend it for everybody !!! it came a little dirt, no more else cons. I liked it so much, it's a great product to buy!!! I recommend, if you want to buy it for your ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections