DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Back Case with Screen Guard + Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 3g/3GS - SpongeBob
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalby9119 on 01/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cover is pretty cute, it's made in plastic and the colors are not too bad even if they are not like in shot because in real colors are less over boosted. The quality of plastic in general is good and the screen guard also. Cons:I fell that the plastic, in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZiggen123 on 07/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is just the right SpongeBob case I was looking for. It´s a whole package with microfiber cleaning cloth, display protection and the case. I actually the cleaning cloth and the case is really good quality. You can also use the microfiber cloth to clean you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZiggen123 on 07/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really nice sponge-bob case for the price * Includes microfiber cleaning cloth, display protection and ofcourse the case * Kinda good build quality * Comes in a good package instead of just a thin plastic cover Cons:* Feels a little bit too thin, probably easy t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections