DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Waterproof Plastic Quartz Sports Wrist Watch with Calendar - Purple (1*626D)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byepidemija on 04/08/2013

This watch is very fashionable around schools at the moment, and with the slap on technique, it's very easy to put on and requires no time. The face is very clear and easy to read, as well as being easy to adjust. Got this for my daughter. It is much bigger than I expected as others purchased have been smaller. Not bad for price though. I have no cons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulienj71 on 02/24/2013

This watch is an eye catching piece. Its colour is a cant miss. If you like having a watch thats going to get a lot of comments and questions then this is for you! The quality of this watch was not as good as I would have expected. Based on the other watches that i have bought from DX i expected more quality from the price. The band and face both feel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytalal1981 on 08/26/2011

im please with how it looks, its very close to the real thing and in my opinion would be very hard to tell the difference unless some one took it from you and inspected it full, the to be honest at such a low cost i think its fantastic so much so that i have ordered the other colors now because i love it no box or papers just the watch build quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypurple97 on 04/12/2011

Build quality looks solid. No scratches at all. Paint looks solid that it wont peel off easily. Date included. Also Splash proof and on the front of dail there is a screen protector as well which you can take off if you want. Build quality looks solid. No scratches at all. Paint looks solid that it wont peel off easily. Date included. Also Splash proof ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections