DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Waterproof Plastic Quartz Sports Wrist Watch with Calendar - Black (1*626D)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoscoso3 on 02/06/2013

It's as nice as it seems in the photos. Other watches very similar to this from gifts have stopped working but this one works flawlessly. Had to adjust the closing part in order to close firmly. The wrist band was losen and opened unexpectedly. It's not a big issue. Very light. It appears to be heavy but it's very light. I used the dealextreme tools ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHijikata on 01/29/2013

Is very cheap, light and it really looks like the real one. There are colours for everybody (my option was Black). Is not complicated to change size of band to your wrist, just need to remove some pieces. Well, is plastic... I broke crystal of my first one, because is just plastic. But it was my fault. Watch felt to the floor, and I was unlucky because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrbrisolar on 08/19/2012

great deal, it's a not so small watch, works perfect, and no delay you can adjust the wristband easily, and (i don't know how) he jumps the 31 day on months with no 31, i don't know how to ajust that, but mine works perfectly i recomend, at least to check if you get used to use a watch it's a poor plastic watch, it seems plastic and glow too much too,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byroietrip on 04/05/2012

I have this watch for a year now. great replica. all the brand names are all over. date display works correctly. no problems there. was very very difficult to make the wrist band smaller. I didn't have professional equipment but I did this operation before on several watches using some basic tools. for this one I eventually had to break two links in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabipang on 09/08/2011

-Good price -Good replica -Working calender -Good design -Pretty fast shipping -Very light (ofcourse the genuine is heavier but hey it's a sports watch - Too big size for a kids watch - Adjusting the time and calender is very hard, you have to mess around with the screw alot until you got it - Packaging a bit cheap but the watch is cheap - Build quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightninkydd on 05/27/2011

excellent watch brilliant build quality looks just like the genuine toy watch with hardly any diffrences a definite buy for anyone and very stylish also pretty fast delivery time from the uk it took about 13 days which is pretty fast compared to the last time i ordered something of DX The watch is much lighter then the originals but what do you expect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxnadder on 04/05/2011

Extremely light weight, hardly notice you're wearing it. Elegant as well (in black). Good knock off of the original Toy Watch, wasn't aware of this until I opened my package. Easy adjustment of wristband. Works seemingly well, straight out of the box. Neither the hand, nor the markers are lumious, but that wasn't advertised either. The wristband was ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections