DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Ladies Women Crystal Decoration Quartz Wrist Watch - Gold (1*377)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My friends and wife loved it and we are puting money always to buy more of them. It is very cool, it is very good, material and all parts are very good quality. it is really, it is fine and nice. I am impressed about the quality of this product and works like... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelianemateus on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fancy and nice watch. If you like gold accessories it's perfect for you. The design is very fashionable. It looks like some trendy griffe watches. The size fits on most women. The jewelry part is very exquisite and unique. Cons:I think the strap will not last lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFranzitta on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very beautiful and gold watch. The strass is very beautiful and it comes perfectly! Its a good size and weight too. It really looks like real gold. Great color. Cons:The gold bracelet is not too good. It looses very easy. I think it could have been made with b... Read more

Golden watch 01 Golden watch 02 Golden watch 03
    0 1
  • posted byjuniorrr on 09/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- price is unbeatable. Here in Slovakia i highly doubt that someone will be able to replace battery at similar price, so i will rather buy a new watch :D - made my mother very happy - looks good, nice metal casing - in my mom's opinion big pro is that its gold :D Cons:- n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections