DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Ladies Women Crystal Decoration Quartz Wrist Watch - Gold (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkdeals on 08/16/2013

Bought for my girlfriend, she likes golden stuff, so it was a very nice surprise for her. She liked the overall look of the watch, the blings around the dial, the golden wristband. The inner other watches obviously are only a pattern on the dial, do not work, the golden band dont know how long it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenito69 on 08/16/2013

this was amongst my first order from this site and it wasn't a disappointment in anyway. Lovely piece that can put a smile on any woman's face if given as a gift, very bright and attractive gold colour, nice gem stones around it, easy on the eye and fairly good enough price. it appeared to be exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013

My friends and wife loved it and we are puting money always to buy more of them. It is very cool, it is very good, material and all parts are very good quality. it is really, it is fine and nice. I am impressed about the quality of this product and works like a charm... no cons. works like a charm. Very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelianemateus on 07/24/2012

Fancy and nice watch. If you like gold accessories it's perfect for you. The design is very fashionable. It looks like some trendy griffe watches. The size fits on most women. The jewelry part is very exquisite and unique. I think the strap will not last longer, it seems a little fragile. You must take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFranzitta on 07/10/2012

Very beautiful and gold watch. The strass is very beautiful and it comes perfectly! Its a good size and weight too. It really looks like real gold. Great color. The gold bracelet is not too good. It looses very easy. I think it could have been made with better quality. Cause the beauty of this watch ... Read more

Golden watch 03 Golden watch 02 Golden watch 01

1 0 0

• posted byjuniorrr on 09/01/2011

- price is unbeatable. Here in Slovakia i highly doubt that someone will be able to replace battery at similar price, so i will rather buy a new watch :D - made my mother very happy - looks good, nice metal casing - in my mom's opinion big pro is that its gold :D - none yet I ordered those as a present ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections