DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Ladies Women Crystal Decoration Quartz Wrist Watch - White + Silver (1*377)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVasic91 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this for my girlfriend and she is really satisfied with it! It is shining like it is made from diamonds and it looks really luxury! I recommend it if you want to give it for gift cos it really looks "rich"! Cons:It doesn't come in box! It come in nylon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseawolf2 on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i boght this watch for my wife. it is a well made watch and it is very very beautifull. you can't really see from the photo how beautifull it is and it shows like expensive one. it is very good for dayly use. Cons:can't find anything bad to say exept i wish it was send... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymizka90 on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The clock looks very nice. much expenssive than it is. Color is nice. The clock works like its suposed to. The "diamonds" are good feature and they don't fall of like usually The painted backroud is nice too Cons:the clock is very big. and the wrist... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections