• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• The ultimate battery in your pocket!!

posted by CarnagerSDV on 11/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

First and above all, this actually works. It works brilliantly! Charging iPhone 4S, iPad, for 3 to 4 full charges while still working on it during charging, simply amazing! Build quality is strong and it's nicely styled instead of cheap looking plastic casings in all colours of the rainbow.

Cons:

The included cable with the obnoxious round in-between plug is a bit of a con, so I only use that for charging the device and I use the regular USB to iPod syncing cable when connecting iPod, iPhone or iPad to the charger as it gives a clean and hassle-free connection also when on the move.

OtherThoughts:

I would like the charging connector to be the mini or micro usb connector instead of the round connector.

Bottomline:

It does the job, no questions asked. Excellent performance. Although the price is a little steep compared to some similar products, this is the one to go for! For very long journeys over many days I bought myself a 2nd of this unit as it is the best spare energy pack I have had to date. I trust this product with my high energy needs.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections