DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Tailcaps for Flashlights (14mm in Assorted Colors / 12-Pack)
  • 5 star 21 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPolDee on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They fit my WF-502B after cutting the post in the middle. I installed the glow in the dark cap and was surprised, that it glew longer than I expected after former posts. Cons:Unfortunately I got the pink (red) ones instead of the orange ones I was hoping for, but as I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakiyavi on 11/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They fit with a bit of diy on 502D flashlight, you will just need to remove the existing packer from the original configuration. The green ones glow in the dark, but you will need to recharge them with a light source during the day, if not they will not glow at all. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaoyue2702 on 06/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made of a tough, strong rubber. Nice grip texture on the end. Nice bright colours (except black :D). Fits a 502B perfectly. Cons:Bit a effort to fit - taking the end apart on a 502B for the first time is a bit daunting. They need trimming to fit in (turn it in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitram55 on 06/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These were received quickly in the uk just six days from ordering, I immediately installed one in my Solarforce l2 it was identical to the original. The gitd really glow well. The orange is nice and bright. The black is well black :) They seem well made and time... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevolverOcelot on 06/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This SKU includes 12 tail caps (14mm); 4 black, 4 glow in the dark green amd 4 orange. The black caps are traditional black that looks good on black, tactical flashlights. The green glow in the dark caps are a darker green than some of the DX GITD o-rings/tail c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrted on 05/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Three different colors. These fit in many different lights. I used it in a Ultrafire WF-502B (needed to trim the stem of the tailcap a mm, so one star off for usability) and Aurora SH-035. It would also fit in my Uniquefire S10. I think the black is a big improvement over... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOhTheHumanity on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice quality silicone tail caps. Works well as a replacement on the Ultrafire C3 and other flashlights. Glow-in-the-dark caps work well for me. Cons:No problems. Probably no need for black caps as almost every flashlight comes with a black tail cap. OtherThoughts:Would... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycowana on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Made of a tough, strong rubber. Nice grip texture on the end. Nice bright colours (except black :D). Fits a 502B perfectly. Cons:Bit a effort to fit - taking the end apart on a 502B for the first time is a bit daunting. They need trimming to fit in (turn it in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbs123 on 11/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Excellent quality tailcaps that can be used for a huge variety of flashlights - These tailcaps have a nice texture to them and are much better than the mushy one that came with my Ultrafire 501b - Nice assortment of colours - Glow in the dark caps glow nicely... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrainzilla2 on 07/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Glow in the Dark is good quality - not the best GITD you can get, but cool for finding you flashlight in total darkness. Black is... well black. The Orange is VERY cool in my opinion, I love it. Build quality is overall fine, the top is nicely textured. Cons:Non... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections