Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasterdei on 02/18/2014

Good readability of time with a second hand and a calendar. Very accurate time and a good self-winding function so I can wear it for at least one week without winding it up manually and only loosing around 1/2 Minute in accuracy. (Didn't had it on for a longer time continously so far) Even though it should be waterproof for shower it always showed condensed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiro4488 on 11/28/2013

- Looks great. Actually better than on pictures. - Good rubber band, pleasure to wear. Very durable and nice. - Nice big dial, easy to read. - Quality. Works fine after 6 months of intensive use (2 days in week) Paint peels off a little from bezel but for a 23$ watch and considering the way I use it ... it's acceptable. Acceptable accuracy, you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzorro7889 on 05/31/2013

Looks nice on my wrist. Great product. Beautiful and easy to use. It comes with a nice band. It is a bit heavy. I will need some time to get used to it. I think it will be a bit difficult to read the time in the dark. I have never owned this type of watch before. Look forward for a nice time keeper. The Shipping was not free. I had to pay $4 on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaupal on 04/04/2013

Very attractive - much beautiful than on pictures Very good overal finish - coated glass, silicon strap. Self-winding mechanism seems light and powerfull. It will actually provide power for overnight work if you have some active life. I travelled for 14 days, and never had to wound it. All hands work - I would never use a watch with fake hands. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroland_t on 03/01/2013

Great product. Beautiful and easy to use. It comes with a nice band. No batteries required (which is obvious for a self-winding mechanical wrist watch). The manual is very bad (it did't give clear instructions and shuffles instructions of two different types of watches). It must be recalibrated from time to time (this is specified in the manual, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCreich1973 on 02/27/2013

Excelente relógio ! automático/mecânico, tamanho que eu esperava. visual esportivo mas pode ser usado em qualquer ocasião. pulseira me parece ser de silicone. a lente nas costas do relógio permite ver o mecanismo funcionando. Tudo funciona bem... Perde a corda e precisa ser ajustado se ficar parado mais de 3 dias (no meu caso)... Read more

0 1
  • posted byandreghorst on 02/08/2013

All the pointers really works. The Band/Strap have a good silicon material and a nice Look. All the material used to make this watch is great. I am going to buy another watch and give it to my father, really good watch and cheap. Great watch to use every day. I Think that the Band/Strap should have more holes to people thin. It could be waterproof, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygharel74 on 11/27/2012

The watch looks fine. All hands active. Charged manually and by hand movement without using battery. The clock mechanism is accurate and free of gaps. Very Viewable digits and hands. The Blueish color is suitable. Watchband is thin relatively to the watch radius. Every 30th in a such month you should calibrate the day hand to the 1th. I would considering ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrleal2009 on 11/16/2012

Great style, nice look. All the pointers really works. The strap is a good silicon material, and the self-winding mechanism works very well. Just a little bit heavy, and could have less thickness, but still fits good on the army, due your big size is compatible with his high. You can´t leave It over 12 hours cause It stops working and then you ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVinnyMac316 on 08/20/2012

The materials used in making this watch are excellent. There is good weight to it when you pick it up. The display is clear. The watch is easy to set up. The smaller dials which indicate the day of the week, date, and AM/PM are a tad small. You really have to look closely. Its not a deal-breaker for me. The middle dial which is used to set the time,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections