Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndnqanguie3m on 07/09/2014

Really warm and made of nice soft material, shape is perfect for my face. easy to breath as the nose part is open and the part covering your mouth is filled with holes. easy to fasten. good covering mask for cycling or when driving motorbike in colder weather. One of the best masks ive used and for this price! Neck part could be a bit longer as it does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegohp on 06/27/2014

is very easy to use, is very warm, is discret so you can use in every kind of moto, it is very thin so you can use in you hammelt no problens, it protect your neck some times it be a litle large and the nose is a litle lose, when it is weet it takes a lot of time to dry same the material is very thin it just keeps the colt in the outside so same in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

good price is the first pros, I use it for motorcycle helmet to protect from wind and it works good, soft material so it doesnt tease your skin, Its shorter then looks like on the photos so Ive got my neck little bit uncover. But its just one and the only cons that I could say. No more cons at all. Dont forget to wash it before use because it could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselibatos on 01/31/2014

Sturdy mask that fits on firmly. Made of decent materials that seem to work pretty well so far. It is very warm too. Price can always be lower. There's small air holes for the mouth made. Those holes are quite small for heavy breathing when having an exercise. I guess there is no more color options in this price range available. There could be in my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmperon on 01/18/2014

Very usefull for motorbikes and bicycles especialy in winter when freezing. Material is realy pleasant. Cover the whole neck . It is very cheap stuff. Very excelent quality. Holds on your face without any unpleasure pressure and bruise. It allows to wear less clothes - it cover the most exposed part of your body. Nothing. People with smaller neck or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrofarn on 01/03/2014

its a cheap and easy to use face mask for cycling and skiing. forms good in to your face and protect your face from cold and mud. when I used it the first time it was a chemical smell from it. it did not go away after washing it. its not a smell i got sick of but it was a disdurbing smell. it cound have been a longer adjustment strap. so it could stick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am concerned about one thing. The overall construction seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalamargigante on 12/09/2013

Buena calidad y sirve perfectamente para el objetivo que la compre. Protege del frio en invierno y corta el viento. Con ella la nariz no sufre las temperatura hivernales y además permite respirar muy bien. la parte del cuello podría ser más larga para que quedara por debajo del sueter. para mí es el complemento perfecto para los ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupergoto on 11/28/2013

This face mask was a perfect buy for me, I use it everyday when cycling in winter or playing in the snow, throwing snowballs at friends... The cold wind does not come in while you can still breathe easily when cycling. It fits comfortably and holds in place. And it comes at an unbeatable price! The opening for the nose is a bit weird, does not look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaperboyKS on 10/02/2013

This face mask is really great to use in cold condition. Stiches are really great. So there will be no problems at all with that. The producit is not exactly like the one on the picture but its 99% similar. There is nothing printed on the right side but thats ok. The material is good, If you have a sensitive skin like me it will cause NO iritations ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections