DX » Community » Reviews » Car Adapter/Charger for HTC Desire HD/HD 7 (12~24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavmend on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is a good deal! As I said, it is a must have if you take the car as much as I do It is simply great. work that it has supposed to do works for my HTC One. It has a good plug. well built I think it is good deal shipped fast Cons:it doesn't have any cons! works 100% Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagarciapa on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It have a very competitive price and does the work that it has supposed to do!!! It works for my HTC Desire HD, and for my Motorola Defy. It has a good plug even sometimes the mobile hangs on the plug and didn't unplugged! I think it is a must have! Cons:I rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiamola on 05/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The materials and parts of the charger seem to be good quality. Plastic feels robust. Nice finishing also. Long rubber wire. I think the indicator led is handy. Does it job as expected, perhaps a little bit faster than I initially thought. Works at least with Nokia phones... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybsenden on 10/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product! - fast charging - long wire - universal micro-USB connector - indicator led - works great with my LG optimus - easy to store (it's small) Cons:- charges a little slower than the original 230 adapter, but it's still fast enough! (I don't think this is differ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatastr0phe on 06/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like a charm. If you unroll the wire it's very long. The wire is at an angle which is good for some car's where the 12v connector is badly located. THere is no need for orginale branded adapter's since these also work great! Cons:None found OtherThoughts:My car has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMzzah on 05/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works well, no complaints -Sturdy build quality -Looks like a pro gadget Cons:-No complaints, really OtherThoughts:Excellent value and does what it is supposed to do. I haven't had a chance to use an original car adapter or charger, so I don't know the usual charging s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections