DX » Community » Reviews » 2400mAh Solar Powered Rechargeable External Battery with USB Data Cable for Iphone 4 (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWallabingo on 10/25/2012

-The Battery is easy to use and to handle -High recharge Rate (iPhone 4 20% --> 100% while Phone is passive) -Direct charge via iPhone plug or charge by solar panel -The power LEDs are shining even when you are charging your Phone. Annoying at night... -Some small scarcities -Charge indicators are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyc on 09/27/2012

Able to charge phone when away from a power outlet. Mine came with a dent. The part that plugs into the iphone is bent and raise up. There is something that rattles on the inside. I fully charged the item and plugged it into my phone. I randomly checked it and recorded the time and charge. I started ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybahianium on 11/19/2011

Works perfect! it charge 100% and more 30% in only one batery charge! Under the sun ligth here in Brasil it fully charge in 2 and a half hours. in day ligth it charges in 4 or 5 hours. Its possible to charge together: Plug the iphone in the batery and the barety in the power suply. I didnt test charge ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections