Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCutiko on 07/12/2013

Is small enough to fit in any place Comes with an small cylinder plastic case to protect it, really usefull Amplify enough to spot small persons in a long distance Is hard to figure it out from wich side to look I dont like that wire handle I have to make my eye really small to use it I think the wire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjzmtl on 05/27/2013

It's small, and cheap Frankly I can't tell any more detail with it compare to naked eye within 150 meters or so, in fact I couldn't even tell if it has any magnification at all. The FOV is also tiny, maybe 2 degrees, so it's extremely difficult to quickly find what you are looking for. Yes it's tiny,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byronaldVD on 12/25/2011

Small monocular with a handy metal ring to hold it. Enlargement is 2.5 times. Built quality is superb for a plastic device. The carrying case is OK but the lid can easily be lost. You cannot put it on your eyes for a steady look. You will need steady hand for this. The incoming lens is a little bit small ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOCHAR on 08/30/2011

Nice, solid METAL construction. Easy to focus. Focus it once and you are set for most uses. Magnification is 2.5 x Comes in a protective plastic case. A little aberration is seen around the edges (not a concern). Lid of the protective case can easily be lost but it will stay on more securely if twisted.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections