DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Self-Recharge 60-LED Tree Light (White LEDs)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalioDOTch on 04/11/2013

It's very easy to use. Not fussing up the cable is the hardest part in the installation. Provides light for several hours in the night, even in winter. I would hope that the price would be lower; I can't order more than 2 without paying a lot of custom fees ;-) I use them for illuminating very dark areas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnbowyer on 03/26/2013

These are the best outdoor lights! I have ordered these 3 times and have been happy each time. They work well and most will stay on all night. They even work well when the daytime weather has been cloudy. Now and then, some moisteure will get in and zap an LED, but overall they are very good. There is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzyrdia on 02/20/2013

Works as stated. I use the item to light up walk path not so bright but it helps specially during brownout. 2modes are available blinking and steady mode, since Christmas is over I can use the steady mode. Hope the led would be brighter and the wire would be longer from the solar panel to the led. Ive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrobertiko23 on 12/24/2012

I bought a few of them for the X-Mass tree , the tree keeps growing and I keep on buying more to keep pace with it. Too lazy to remove them last year I left them adorning the tree for the whole year...and still working strong ! They are BRIGHT and last lit the whole night! Non so far , I wonder how many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeefdude on 08/06/2011

Lost year I bought my thirt one, seconcd one was broken. Now I have 2x60 small stars hanging in my tree and every night the work brilliant. In the summer All night. The first on is allready working for more then 3 years. strong winters with lots off snow and heavy rains are no prob. after 2 years the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykostyal on 11/10/2010

godd quality of material plastic). started to work as soon as I turned it on. Both modela work well. Chidlren are very fond of it :-D. they ligths quite long... Son forgot it in the poom and they worked whole night. I still did not try it ourside, budt I am a little bit affraid of water. The leds do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjev23 on 10/26/2010

lights up all night from dusk to dawn and illuminates area very well. visible from long distance led's not water rain / splash proof and not able to be subjected to large amounts of water only use led's in sheltered area and mount solar panel on roof or gutter where it will be exposed to unshaded sunlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVene12 on 06/29/2010

I opened it and found out that it has extra slot for battery. So I put one extra battery and connected it serially. So I got it working on 2,4 volts. I got much (at least 2 times) brighter light in LEDs with this kind of setup. Now I have 2x2400mAh (each 1.2V) batteries in it. Weak stock battery, only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySublogic on 12/30/2009

Very easy to install and use. As long as the solar cells capture the sun during the day, the lights stay lid for quite a while. Very handy when you decorate for christmas outdoors and don´t wan´t to have mains cables lying around your lawn. Need´s of course sunshine during the day. Gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaza65 on 01/07/2009

I like them great to put around the front trees for a path way to the door . They light up a big area and they stay on for a long time I found they r good for christmas decorations have not had any problems yet I think there great for when you r a having a party put then around the roof and no need to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections