DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Self-Recharge 60-LED Tree Light (White LEDs)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalioDOTch on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very easy to use. Not fussing up the cable is the hardest part in the installation. Provides light for several hours in the night, even in winter. Cons:I would hope that the price would be lower; I can't order more than 2 without paying a lot of custom fees ;-) Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnbowyer on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are the best outdoor lights! I have ordered these 3 times and have been happy each time. They work well and most will stay on all night. They even work well when the daytime weather has been cloudy. Cons:Now and then, some moisteure will get in and zap an LED, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzyrdia on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as stated. I use the item to light up walk path not so bright but it helps specially during brownout. 2modes are available blinking and steady mode, since Christmas is over I can use the steady mode. Cons:Hope the led would be brighter and the wire would be longer f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrobertiko23 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought a few of them for the X-Mass tree , the tree keeps growing and I keep on buying more to keep pace with it. Too lazy to remove them last year I left them adorning the tree for the whole year...and still working strong ! They are BRIGHT and last lit the whole nig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeefdude on 08/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lost year I bought my thirt one, seconcd one was broken. Now I have 2x60 small stars hanging in my tree and every night the work brilliant. In the summer All night. The first on is allready working for more then 3 years. strong winters with lots off snow and h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykostyal on 11/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:godd quality of material plastic). started to work as soon as I turned it on. Both modela work well. Chidlren are very fond of it :-D. they ligths quite long... Son forgot it in the poom and they worked whole night. Cons:I still did not try it ourside, budt I am a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjev23 on 10/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:lights up all night from dusk to dawn and illuminates area very well. visible from long distance Cons:led's not water rain / splash proof and not able to be subjected to large amounts of water OtherThoughts:only use led's in sheltered area and mount solar pane... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVene12 on 06/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I opened it and found out that it has extra slot for battery. So I put one extra battery and connected it serially. So I got it working on 2,4 volts. I got much (at least 2 times) brighter light in LEDs with this kind of setup. Now I have 2x2400mAh (each 1.2V) b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySublogic on 12/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to install and use. As long as the solar cells capture the sun during the day, the lights stay lid for quite a while. Very handy when you decorate for christmas outdoors and don´t wan´t to have mains cables lying around your lawn. Cons:Need... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshinger on 05/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stays lit for a long period even though i have the solar panel under a tree at the moment where the lights are installed. I was amazed how long they stay lit even though they don't get much light there to charge the battery. Cons:None i can think of. OtherThoughts:Looks... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections