DX » Community » Reviews » CREE XM-LT6 5-Mode 6700K 450-Lumen Drop-in Module with Textured Reflector
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 10% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This module is very bright, probably one of the brightest 26.5mm diameter modules on DX, if not the brightest (see below for more details). It comes with 5 modes: Hi, med, low, strobe and SOS. The strobe is fast (could be a bit faster though) and the memory wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashlightz on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The memory works fine and the five different modes make it a great product. The light is very bright on high and on medium. Drop-in is useful if you are using it for other projects. Can be used as a better replacement for you tactical flashlights. Cons:May overh... Read more

3 0
  • posted by187penguin on 07/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Bright! All setting work well, especially the power levels. No flicker or anything. Memory Function works as advertised Great speed for tac strobe. Disorientating as hell! Way to many strobes flash too slow. It would be nice if it was a little faster, but it is bette... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsfsfsdfdrte on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cree XML-T6 Cons:The LED is not centered well. Its almost impossible to center the LED manually, because the LED pad is firmly glued in. The LED driver has no current regulation at all. OtherThoughts:Driver is built on the base of PIC12F629. I had posted photo o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRapini on 12/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good light. It's bright (brighter than my huge MagLite) and has adjustable brightness (HI-MED-LOW). It does get a little warm after 5 minutes of use, but never hot. Cons:After about 3 weeks of use the feature switching has become iffy. Most of the time it switches... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNateB on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great step up from the XPG-R5 drop in module. It has a superb and bright centre beam which is easily as good as the R5, however it has a HUGE amount more spill - which is really great for use on the bicycle. I'd easily put it against my 900lm SSCP7, and its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfireofenergy on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Dropped it in my older R2 Ultafire host and it worked. Being that I don't yet have a charger for the protected ultafire batteries, I simply solar charged them with no idea of the state of charge, still very bright, the spot is quite a bit wider than the Eastward... Read more

0 0
  • posted byautowood on 03/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright. No artifacts. Memory works. Cons:A bit pricey, but may still be the best value on the market. OtherThoughts:I buy and test many drop ins for tactical Surefire and compatible products. Although this is a 5 mode, it has a better fan than the one mode... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have never seen more light comming out a Ultrafire WF 501 b than with this emitter. The throw is a little less than with a 350lumen type 5 but that should not be considered as a cons. The beam is bigger but as powerfull as the type 5 When the beamdivergence wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHobbyfotograaf on 03/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very bright. Memory mode works perfect. Not driven to the maximum of the led, for me that's better than full power (= 3A) with a greater risk for overheating and even overloading the lithium-ion battery (that is also dangerous). Fast strobe = really fast SOS = r... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections