DX » Community » Reviews » Brinyte XML-900 5-Mode 6700K 900LM White LED Flashlight w/ CREE XML-T6 (2*18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanjosan on 10/03/2012

Well built case, with strong anodized finish and precise construction. The body is correctlyl sealed with O-rings in all external joints. Body threads are also anodized. Inside has a 5-mode drop-in module that outputs a impressive amount of light in the highest mode. Lower modes are obtained by switched ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanjosan on 07/28/2011

Very bright light, solid anodized aluminum body, powerful beam with a little yellow tint and a decent amount of spill in a cooler color. All joints have O-rings and mostly adequate greasing. There is a O-ring between the glass and the body, secured with the pressure of the reflector against the glass.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRusdy on 06/04/2011

- Very bright, as I expected (further comments on lumens output on 'Other Thoughts') - Build quality is OK, O-Ring seals throughout - 2 batteries means longer life. This is useful for me. I originally intend to use this for cycling in dark winter mornings. This intention is still true IF I manage to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaynine on 04/12/2011

• The light does use little energy compared to its brightness. I did not do a runtime test, but as far as I can tell it lasts quite long. • I like the color-temperature of the light, albeit being a bit bluish. • The build quality is quite decent, treads are nice and smooth, and the light feels sturdy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJHM64 on 04/12/2011

For just under $34 this is a real bargain. This is a very, very solidly built Flashlight which produces an impressive amount of very white light. All threads are nicely cut, with (mostly double) lubricated O-rings in every joint. Good beamer with with moderate spill. I especially like the Titanium Grey ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJHM64 on 04/08/2011

For just under $34 this is a bargain. This is a very, very solidly built Flashlight which produces an impressive amount of light. All threads are nicely cut, with (mostly double) lubricated O-rings in every joint. Good beamer with with moderate spill. I especially like the Titanium Grey finish. Thermally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuzzel on 04/01/2011

- It flashlight is bright as hell. I am comparing it to a Fenix LD20 and it is really good - Very sturdy casing. - seems to be water-resistant. I dropped it into a creek without problems - Strobe is good for riding a push-bike! You'll be seen. - It does overheat. After about 20 min in the brightest mode ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChillyWilly on 03/14/2011

Wow !! Just received this light. What can I say, its pretty awsome !! Output is definitely brighter than my P7 mag moded diving light that I built a few years back. The lens seams very similar to the P7 OP lens but since the emiter is much smaller than the P7 it throws better. This flashlight seams solid,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalyau2002 on 03/09/2011

Wow, what can I say, I just received the torch today in the post and have just given it a go with some new 18650 batteries (SKU 20932) in it. It's very very bright, impressive power in such a small package. Although I haven't owned any other CREE lights I am totally gobsmacked by this one. Build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections