Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It flashlight is bright as hell. I am comparing it to a Fenix LD20 and it is really good
- Very sturdy casing.
- seems to be water-resistant. I dropped it into a creek without problems
- Strobe is good for riding a push-bike! You'll be seen.
- It does overheat. After about 20 min in the brightest mode (Hi) it shuts down. After some time of cooling you can turn it on again. If you keep it to the 2nd brightest mode (Mid) it stays on (as far as I used it)
- No hole or anything to attach a lanyard
After dropping it into the creek I had some moisture inside the lens however I think that was condensing inside >> nothing to worry about.
A very good lamp for that price! The overheating isn't very nice but there is no use in keeping it on Hi all the time anyway. I use it for nightcaching and it seems to be perfect for that one
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.