1. Great build quality, the body feels sturdy
2. It's light is very bright.
3. All threaded connections have gaskets (rubber rings which are lubricated)
4. The button for changing modes is reliable (light mode does not change under vibration)
5. Good heat sink 1. The head of the flashlight is big and it is sometimes not comfortable to put it in the ... Read more
This is not the first light I have owned.
I can say that this is one of the few budget lights, without modification heat or something else.
Very good driver, quality housing, good discharging heat (no heat), good build - do not forget to grease all threads and gum. During the six months of use not found It would produce the model in a version with a ... Read more
Good Flashlight, with a wide angle of lighting (because it have only 450 lumens), very durable metal. Very lightweight, only 115gm and a small size of it, so you can keep it with you in your pocket. 450 lumens, but it enough for all needs. Weak strap, brokes after 3 months. Actually this is my second Brinyte XML-C2 flashlight, the first one I bought ... Read more
1) Good build quality: no plastic, only glass and metal, rubber O-rings on each side of the case. Threads seem to be lubricated with silicon;
2) Orange peel reflector - smoother beam;
3) Optimal (for me) ratio of brightness/battery life: more than one hour on max mode, about 4 hours on middle brightness;
4) Good heat dispersal because of large head.... Read more
Very good quality, high brightness, works about 4 hours on middle mode. Good current driver, no nasty "whistle" on any mode. Fine heat sink extends diode lifetime. Useless SOS and Strobe modes, sometimes it's annoying to switch between 5 modes, but it's not a big problem. I use it with bike mount for over a year when riding bike at night. Mid-mode is ... Read more
Well done to the body, all joints are lubricated with silicone grease. LED mounted heat conductive adhesive. In the driver uses 4 stabilizer 7135, which give current 1,45-1,5 A LED is located somewhat off-center. To install the battery unprotected I had to solder the spring in the driver. Otherwise, there was no contact. It is a pity that the glass ... Read more
1. High-quality body. It is pleasant to hold.
2. The small size, convenient to always have with you.
3. Pill screwed into the casing.
4. Digital driver. At max mode, the current is limited to 1.5 A for such a small body perfectly.
5. Glass and Aluminum reflector. cons:
1. High price. For this price you can buy and C8 flashlight.
2. 5 modes, including ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.