DX » Community » Reviews » Brinyte XML-C2 CREE XML-T6 5-Mode 6700K 450LM White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxxoro on 09/04/2013

1. Great build quality, the body feels sturdy 2. It's light is very bright. 3. All threaded connections have gaskets (rubber rings which are lubricated) 4. The button for changing modes is reliable (light mode does not change under vibration) 5. Good heat sink 1. The head of the flashlight is big and it is sometimes not comfortable to put it in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtolSanych on 12/09/2012

This is not the first light I have owned. I can say that this is one of the few budget lights, without modification heat or something else. Very good driver, quality housing, good discharging heat (no heat), good build - do not forget to grease all threads and gum. During the six months of use not found It would produce the model in a version with a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsTi90 on 12/03/2012

Good Flashlight, with a wide angle of lighting (because it have only 450 lumens), very durable metal. Very lightweight, only 115gm and a small size of it, so you can keep it with you in your pocket. 450 lumens, but it enough for all needs. Weak strap, brokes after 3 months. Actually this is my second Brinyte XML-C2 flashlight, the first one I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXen0ff on 10/12/2012

1) Good build quality: no plastic, only glass and metal, rubber O-rings on each side of the case. Threads seem to be lubricated with silicon; 2) Orange peel reflector - smoother beam; 3) Optimal (for me) ratio of brightness/battery life: more than one hour on max mode, about 4 hours on middle brightness; 4) Good heat dispersal because of large head.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byALPINE63rus on 09/22/2012

Very good quality, high brightness, works about 4 hours on middle mode. Good current driver, no nasty "whistle" on any mode. Fine heat sink extends diode lifetime. Useless SOS and Strobe modes, sometimes it's annoying to switch between 5 modes, but it's not a big problem. I use it with bike mount for over a year when riding bike at night. Mid-mode is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiman88 on 08/28/2012

Well done to the body, all joints are lubricated with silicone grease. LED mounted heat conductive adhesive. In the driver uses 4 stabilizer 7135, which give current 1,45-1,5 A LED is located somewhat off-center. To install the battery unprotected I had to solder the spring in the driver. Otherwise, there was no contact. It is a pity that the glass ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnake2004 on 11/10/2011

pros: 1. High-quality body. It is pleasant to hold. 2. The small size, convenient to always have with you. 3. Pill screwed into the casing. 4. Digital driver. At max mode, the current is limited to 1.5 A for such a small body perfectly. 5. Glass and Aluminum reflector. cons: 1. High price. For this price you can buy and C8 flashlight. 2. 5 modes, including ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections