DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Universal USB Power Data Cable (for Ipod/NDS/PSP/GBA)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsephton on 04/05/2011

+ Five in One design! + Very handy to have all in one place + USB 2.0 high-speed data transfer for PSP and iPod+ PlayStation Portable (charge + data) + iPod (data + charge) + Nintendo DSlite (charge) + Gameboy Advance (charge) - White material gets dirty quickly - Can get tangled up - Does not work for DSi/DSiXL/3DS Great cable, though there are better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBringTheRuckus on 01/24/2010

- Can charge all your gadgets at the same time. - Very cheap and shipping was fast - quality is decent doesn't feel that cheap - Lacks data transfer but works great as a charger. ^ which is stated and a huge function missing I would recommend grabbing this wire based on the price and that it can be used a multi-task charger for all the gadgets The 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunnytool on 07/04/2009

-five and one charge cable -if you're the wall plug converter you can charge devices wall socket -it never did data transfer like advertised -two of the five cable stopped working after two weeks -cannot charge more than one device at a time -charges at a slower rate than most cables -expensive compared to other cables available on this site there are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitakasi on 06/27/2009

It works (so far) with my iphone, ipod, ds lite and psp. No issues with connections. It's white so it matches my iphone usb wall plug. *** Iphone/pod will not sync with itunes with this cable *** which doesn't really bother me, itunes is crud anyway. It will sync with 3rd party music managers (eg mediamonkey). And you can get your photos off the iphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskkaz on 06/24/2009

A awesome 5-in-1 recharging cable i have used it for my PSP, NDS lite, iphone all at the same time and they were all charging.... BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND THE RIGHT ORDER TO PLUG THEM IN -had issues with 4 devices being charged then i noticed i had to use products that do net take to much demand for power such as a tom tom device and the iphone -issues ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJManoloco on 03/25/2009

Multiple ends to charge everything from the Nintendo DS Phat to the iPod. Great price. Works great. Long cable. Since it's USB you can use it to charge on any USB connector! Can't use it to transfer data. I tried using this with my HTC Fuze to transfer files to the PC and no dice. Charging on this takes longer than a regular outlet charger, but I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypikachu89 on 08/04/2008

Great Price, can't go wrong with this cable if you have more then 2 gadget....i have PSP,NDS, Ipod and my phone (usb) and when you are traveling this is a gift from god...just bring (or buy one from DX) a usb adapter with you and you can leave all other chargers at home! does not charge 2 devices at the same time. had a little problem with the ipod ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byishiyakazuo on 05/27/2008

Works great to charge my PSP, Nintendo DS, my PS3 controllers. Very tidy design, good fitting connectors... nothing to complain about comes to mind. It's white, so it doesn't match most of the stuff I use it with, but that could also be a pro because I'll be sure to find it more quickly... It's really amazing more stuff doesn't come out like this. All ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexwized on 03/07/2008

Great price...would cost a lot more elsewhere. Convenient to have all five connectors especially if you own a psp, nds, and ipod. USB connector works great too. Plus if you travel you can get an AC-USB adapter and just carry that with you. The ipod connector does not work on mine. If I plug it into my PC it gives an unrecognized USB device error. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshimey on 11/16/2007

-Does exactly what you expect it to, no compromises. Data and charging -All plugs seem OEM quality. Cosmetic and tolerances. Except maybe the ipod plug, but it still works. -Perfect solution for me, as I have all of these devices, and now I don't have to carry three different transformers. Zero. -Would be kinda cool if you could unplug unused parts ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections