Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great cable, low price. Warranted purchase.

posted by DJManoloco on 03/25/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Multiple ends to charge everything from the Nintendo DS Phat to the iPod. Great price. Works great. Long cable. Since it's USB you can use it to charge on any USB connector!

Cons:

Can't use it to transfer data. I tried using this with my HTC Fuze to transfer files to the PC and no dice. Charging on this takes longer than a regular outlet charger, but I'm sure many of you already knew that. Otherwise superb USB charging cable.

OtherThoughts:

I use this at work primarily to charge my NDS Phat and HTC Fuze. My co worker forgot his iPod charger at home once and I lent him this cable and it worked great. My co worker claimed that this cable also charged his iPhone, but I wasn't around to verify. On ocassions I also use this cable in my truck which has a USB car stereo, I charge the NDS Phat and my wife's NDS Lite when on the road. I'm not sure if you can charge more than one device at a time. Maybe someone else in the forum might know.

Bottomline:

BUY IT! It has multiple ends for multiple purposes. I highly recommend. Very pleased with this item.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections