Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Really good light for night bike rides

posted by realscorp on 04/07/2012
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

1. Maximum brightness.
    It is bright enough to ride MTB in night forest or fields with a high speed.
    2. Medium brightness.
    I can ride night forest/fields with medium speed (15-25 km/h). Also it is perfect to ride on night city streets.
    3. Low brightness.
    I use this brightness level rarely. Maybe only on night walks in forest park located near to my house.

With a 2400mah battery on maximum brightness level it lives 1h 30min. I think it is good enough for such a bright flashlight. On medium level it lasts for about 4.5 hours.

- BEAM
    I really likes the beam of this flashlight. Thanks to textured reflector the beam is wide and has a very good fill. You can see what happening on the road just under your front wheel.

The construction of this flashlight is well. It's sturdy and strong. Some kind of water resistant - it takes several rains and a working in a snow without any problem.

- Some problem in heat dissipation, it can get overheated on maximum brightness if has cooling like an air running on you when you riding a bike.
    - I don't need 2 flashing modes.

I do use it with #8274 mount and it fits perfect with normal-size handlebar.
    The flashlight driver switches to minimum brightness with blinking when battery runs out or LED gets overheated, I found it convenient.

I've presented my Brinyte flashlight as a gift to my girlfriend's father so now I heading to buy another one to me.
    Very, very good flashlight for any applications. Best for cycling!

Post comment

DX Everywhere