Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Really good light for night bike rides

posted by realscorp on 04/07/2012
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- BRIGHTNESS:
    1. Maximum brightness.
    It is bright enough to ride MTB in night forest or fields with a high speed.
    2. Medium brightness.
    I can ride night forest/fields with medium speed (15-25 km/h). Also it is perfect to ride on night city streets.
    3. Low brightness.
    I use this brightness level rarely. Maybe only on night walks in forest park located near to my house.

- BATTERY LIFE
    With a 2400mah battery on maximum brightness level it lives 1h 30min. I think it is good enough for such a bright flashlight. On medium level it lasts for about 4.5 hours.

- BEAM
    I really likes the beam of this flashlight. Thanks to textured reflector the beam is wide and has a very good fill. You can see what happening on the road just under your front wheel.

- CONSTRUCTION
    The construction of this flashlight is well. It's sturdy and strong. Some kind of water resistant - it takes several rains and a working in a snow without any problem.

Cons:

- Some problem in heat dissipation, it can get overheated on maximum brightness if has cooling like an air running on you when you riding a bike.
    - I don't need 2 flashing modes.

OtherThoughts:

I do use it with #8274 mount and it fits perfect with normal-size handlebar.
    The flashlight driver switches to minimum brightness with blinking when battery runs out or LED gets overheated, I found it convenient.

Bottomline:

I've presented my Brinyte flashlight as a gift to my girlfriend's father so now I heading to buy another one to me.
    Very, very good flashlight for any applications. Best for cycling!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections