DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Folding Leather Case for Ipad (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byufo741 on 03/23/2012

*keyboard is beautifully sewn in and can be attached and detached (holds magnetically) *Typing is comfortable and quiet, *Build quality of both keyboard and case is very good Seems really sturdy, i dont worry about my tablet anymore *keyboard is real plastic you are used to from normal computer keyboards - no rubber/spillproof nonsense *Stand mechanism ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymurxu on 09/05/2011

Really handy with iPad. Use the small switch in the side to make the device discoverable by bluetooth. iPad recognizes the device as "Bluetooth keyboard". Has quick shortcut keys for useful iPad functions: home button, search, copy/cut/paste, select all(this is great!), volume, brightness, slide show, device lock. You can even change the current ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalichti on 07/23/2011

The material used to build the cover is good, I've been using it non-stop since I bought it about a month ago and no unpleasant surprises so far. The keyboard works perfectly, it allows you to configure into you language, in my case portuguese, and we use several special caracters and I'm able to write it. Also the keyboard is not glued on the PU Lether,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydxsailor on 02/06/2011

Got this piece in house today. Nifty item with good looking & touch quality. Not only a UK/USA keyboard but a lot of other iPad specific buttons to be used when surfing or navigation the iPad. USB Power cable broken though. And no usermanual; nor a weblink to a online manual. Buiers should establish a forum item for sharing A small switch that looks ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections