DX » Community » Reviews » 200W Car 12V to 220V Power Inverter with USB Power Port
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPhilpee on 01/08/2014

Good quality product for easy usage. It ease immediate needs of power especially if there's no means of electricity Yet to know the danger for now. Though, every electric appliances have it danders if not kept well and maintain properly Delivery of good should be maintain within a stipulated time frame stated or specified. More so, my first request ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarlitoauau on 04/07/2013

one of the best products they already bought. use almost every day to charge cell phone and laptop. is more powerful than I need because taking my car provides only 180w. very useful, serves to carry anything. has an LED that indicates when it is on and an audible signal to warn when it is not well connected. has a fan for cooling, it is very quiet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCameron657 on 10/29/2012

~ Small and lightweight ~ Cutoff and other safety features ~ Accepts US, EU and AU plugs. I think it would fit UK plugs too but I haven't properly checked yet. ~ Runs everything I have thrown at it. I've used it with several notebook chargers, a CRT TV and light bulbs. ~ ~ Cable needs to be double the length it already is. ~ Contacts on 12v plug are ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections