DX » Community » Reviews » Video/Power Extension Cable for CCTV Camera (20M-Length)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byR@belo on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Resistant material, perfect finish, good quality yarn. The image is so perfect nitida and as if to 2 meters away. Do not lose image quality. The yarn quality is essential when buying a camera cable, the image depends on the wire, this is good quality. Cons:Not... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykillmasher on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:well its just what it says. a 20 m cable for your cctv camera. works fine with my camera and are having no problems with interference the cable was well packaged and worked right out of the box no adapters were needed for my setup Cons:connectors feel a little o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickorrr on 07/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems it is convenient to connect the camera at a distance. I do not know what else to write in the recall because the product is essentially bad. But short reviews will not be accepted. Cons:Purchased three cable length of 10 20 and 30 yards. - Interference... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections