DX » Community » Reviews » Super Speed USB 3.0 3.5" SATA HDD Enclosure - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavelinocr on 03/18/2013

It's a well made enclosure: the sides are made with resistant and durable steel, the inner controller board have high quality. The cooling fan really helps preventing overheat on your hard drive. It's easy to open and connect the device, comes with extra screws for fixing the HD inside of the enclosure. It works on both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, but when ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunoLHCereser on 01/12/2013

Wonderful enclosure, great quality, made with aluminium, and have a cooler to refreshing the hard disk. The hard disk fits perfectly, and do not shakes at all. With a 3.0 usb, has a high transfer speed and reading speed. Do not need a external energy charging, the usb provides the energy needed. The price could be a little more cheap, anda it's big ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclavalle on 08/24/2012

Does what it should: USB 3, SATA II interface. Working well with 2TB WD drive. Build quality is somewhat lacking, but if it is not going to be moved/handled much, then it is a good compromise. Works great with home net DLNA aware equipment. I have looked at local shop alternatives, but the USB 3 market is still overly expensive. This unit provides a ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bystaleofte on 03/21/2011

I like the design. Has a fan for extra cooling. The fan has a filter. Build quality seems good. Easy to install hd. Comes with usb3-cable. Fan rattles some times. The ac-adapter has flat us-plug so if you live in europe you need a converter plug (sku 3529). I have uploaded a picture of the fan side of the enclosure, showing the mounting screws for the ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections