It's good quality, no connection issues, works well with my phones.
Cheap, well built for the price, I seriously don't understand how people can build stuff like this and then sell it for about 2 dollars! Some sharp edges on the side of the micro and regular usb connector, as usual, sand paper fixes ... Read more
The metal plug is solidly held in by the plastic around it.
Fits well in all plugs I have tried.
Charges/data with no issues None that I have noticed yet, have had it for a decent amount of time with no issues, so I expect it to hold up well. Bought a bunch of these since I keep losing usb cables, good ... Read more
The buildup of the cable allows it to be bent in any possible ways so that the inner cords does not break. The length makes it excellent to use in a car.
The voltage output is as it should be for an USB cable too. None cons neither in design or ease of use. If there was a bent USB it would be easier ... Read more
- Works for all devices with a micro USB connection
- Quality is fine
- Very cheap None really. Its not a top of the line cable but its perfectly good. I always keep losing these kinds of cables so I got a few of these as spares. Cable quality feels quite good. Its very cheap, works well for charging ... Read more
- It's very cheap
- Connects very well to the device (it isn't loose when connected)
- I used it in my car to charge my mobile (I9250), and it is long enough to connect my device to the charger
- Good flexibility
- Charging works well
- Data transfer works perfectly - Too fragile. I used it for 2 months ... Read more
Charging works well
Long enough without being too long... Contacts not gold plated I found that MicroUSB cables aren't made alike. This one seems to work well for charging unlike several of the others I have. I had bought a few microusb cables from DX over the years to experiment with, this ... Read more
Very competitive for the price it is provided.
It is quite lengthy which makes it very easy to use and plug in in case of back ports
Can be used with other models than N8 also
Easy to use even is no manual is provided 1 simple thing, the mobile connection part does not get into the mobile completely ... Read more
high quality connectors (relatively, for deal extreme anyway)
Works with all my devices takes forever to deliver
could feel a bit more sturdy I bought a bunch of these to charge my phone and connect to computer, since i just got a galaxy nexus which is micro usb (all my previous ... Read more
- The cable is long enough to plug it in the computer and leave your phone on the desk
- It's compatible with other Nokia phones and shows no problems with them
- The transfer rate trough it is pretty good and there aren't freezes while working trough it
- The cable is well made and doesn't peel off ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.