DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data Cable for Nokia N8 (90CM-Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuzzet on 09/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's good quality, no connection issues, works well with my phones. Cheap, well built for the price, I seriously don't understand how people can build stuff like this and then sell it for about 2 dollars! Cons:Some sharp edges on the side of the micro and regular usb conn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuti on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The metal plug is solidly held in by the plastic around it. Fits well in all plugs I have tried. Charges/data with no issues Cons:None that I have noticed yet, have had it for a decent amount of time with no issues, so I expect it to hold up well. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCallah on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The buildup of the cable allows it to be bent in any possible ways so that the inner cords does not break. The length makes it excellent to use in a car. The voltage output is as it should be for an USB cable too. Cons:None cons neither in design or ease of us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruupje on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works for all devices with a micro USB connection - Quality is fine - Very cheap Cons:None really. Its not a top of the line cable but its perfectly good. OtherThoughts:I always keep losing these kinds of cables so I got a few of these as spares. Cable quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhydemi on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's very cheap - Connects very well to the device (it isn't loose when connected) - I used it in my car to charge my mobile (I9250), and it is long enough to connect my device to the charger - Good flexibility - Charging works well - Data transfer works per... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypowerless on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Charging works well Data cable Long enough without being too long... Cons:Contacts not gold plated OtherThoughts:I found that MicroUSB cables aren't made alike. This one seems to work well for charging unlike several of the others I have. I had bought a few micr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuvnesh on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very competitive for the price it is provided. It is quite lengthy which makes it very easy to use and plug in in case of back ports Can be used with other models than N8 also Easy to use even is no manual is provided Cons:1 simple thing, the mobile connection... Read more

Data cable I'm using since 6 months with no pblm
    0 0
  • posted bybeyonddeath on 06/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good length flexible cable high quality connectors (relatively, for deal extreme anyway) Works with all my devices Cons:takes forever to deliver could feel a bit more sturdy OtherThoughts:I bought a bunch of these to charge my phone and connect to computer, si... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfewtcher on 04/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The cable is long enough to plug it in the computer and leave your phone on the desk - It's compatible with other Nokia phones and shows no problems with them - The transfer rate trough it is pretty good and there aren't freezes while working trough it - The cable is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections