DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Bark-Control Dog Collar with 0.9" LCD RF Wireless Remote Controller (2*4LR44 + 2*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaring on 12/10/2013

-Works well. -Severals ways of operation. -Cheap by the functions. -Bom preço comparado com os outros semelhantes. -Vários modos de operação. -Vem com as baterias inclusas. -Funciona muito bem. -Not work well for long-haired dogs, need .adaptation for the correct use of electrostimulation. -Não funciona bem a eletroestimula&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManRat on 12/08/2013

3 Settings, Sound, Vibe, Shock with 100 levels. The Audio Tone is good and using the Vibe option does the job. Didn't use the shock option cause with the tone and the vibe the dog does listen. Best of All build in Power save feature. The Icons for light, sound, vibe, shock are a bit small, but LCD is clear and it works. It does whats is suppose to do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMolekula69 on 06/29/2013

Dresirovki bought for his dog, but the shocker was defective. No connection to the transmitter and receiver. I hope I can fix it. It is a pity that the little thing was defective. Not yet identified Dresirovki bought for his dog, but the shocker was defective. No connection to the transmitter and receiver. I hope I can fix it. It is a pity that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoemi on 03/19/2013

En pocos dias el perro se amansa como un cordero, ademas la intensidad de la descarga electrica es suficiente con un 10% del nivel de intensidad. Solo fue necesario el shock electrico el primer dia, los demas dias fue suficiente con la vibracion, y al cabo de unos dias solo con llevarlo puesto el perro era obediente. Gasta mucha pila el mando a distancia,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenaissanceman on 02/26/2013

Good quality. Fast delivery. My dog is a real leach puller and because she's very strong (AmStaff) it's a real pain in the b*tt walking her. After a week with this trainer it's getting much better. The vibrating is not bothering her at all but a modest static shock (max 5 from 100) does the job. Difficult for non-techies (like my wife...) to understand ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylejige on 01/07/2012

The shock and vibrate functions work well if you remember not to be trigger happy. The collar's strap is very sturdy. But I'm not going to use it to attach the leash since the protruding terminals may pierce my dog's neck if I tug on it. It's cheap. Where I live, I think they're selling the same item for twice the price. After the initial setup, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokami on 06/23/2011

Packs way more puch on max then should ever be needed. Noise and Vibrate is usually more then enough. I use vibrate first, if he persists excessivly barking he gets a shock on lowest setting (own a medium size dog). Now when we get visitors we stick it on and he knows to behave. For the price the quality is very good Might not work on dogs with really ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections